All warewashers come with 1 year parts warranty, and ice machines a 3 year parts warranty. We’ll happily replace defective parts within these warranty periods, but this doesn’t include labour costs to fit the parts and re-commision the machine.
You can upgrade to a Parts & Labour Warranty by selecting that option on the product page.
Repairs will be done by a qualified person appointed by us from a manufacturer approved network, during normal working hours of Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm. We aim to attend all warranty calls within 72 work hours of the fault being reported to us.
Whether you choose a Parts-Only or a Parts and Labour Warranty, it’s important you understand the exclusions which apply as set out below, before making a claim.
If your product develops a fault in the Warranty Period (starting from the date of invoice or delivery):
- Call our technical support helpline on 0113 532 4701, from 8am to 6.30pm weekdays. Or email us and we’ll get in touch as soon as possible.
- We’ll need the model number, and date of purchase from your original receipt when you contact us, so please have it hand.
- If for any reason we can’t repair your warrantied machine, we’ll replace it with an item of equivalent specification.
Warranty work includes:
Equipment failure and manufacturing defects in materials.
Warranties do not include or cover:
- Accessories, tools, removable panels, glass, fuses, hoses, plugs, sockets, links, belts, rubber seals, connecting cables. Nor does it include items such as calibration, programming, cleaning, blockages, customer or operator misuse, poor washing results due to incorrectly commissioned chemical dosing quantities (where not commissioned by our fitters), and/or low quality warewasher chemicals.
- Cosmetic damage such as trim, scratches, dents, corrosion.
- Damage caused by external factors such as fire & water.
- Damage caused by deliberate damage or neglect, including unsuitable storage conditions.
- Any losses (profit, revenue, business, goodwill) incurred from being unable to use the appliance.
- Servicing, inspection or cleaning of the appliance.
Your warranty is also invalid if:
- You can’t provide evidence of purchase from Expert Glasswash.
- The appliance was installed by an unqualified or unauthorised person.
- The appliance has been accidentally damaged.
- The appliance hasn’t been properly maintained, including inadequate cleaning and descaling.
All Warranty Calls are accepted on the basis that none of these Warranty Exclusions and exemptions above apply. If our warranty engineers are called out and deem the work to be invalid under the warranty terms, you will have to pay callout and appropriate labour charges.
No liability of any kind is accepted for verbal representation of any kind by or on behalf of Expert Glasswash.